The loading speed of a site is very important for site administrators and users. By Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extension, your website loads quickly and will have a desirable efficiency; so users will be able to access what they want on the site faster. In this way, user satisfaction will increase the sales and efficiency of the site.
The loading of the site images is one of the most important factors that is affected the speed of the site; because the graphic parts that are used in site design include seventy percent of the page volume
Related posts: What is Magento?
Optimizing and using the appropriate images on the site, can have a significant impact on saving the site’s bandwidth consumption and significantly reducing the hosting cost.
Recently, an extension called Lazy Loading has been added to sites, which has an incredible effect on saving bandwidth and increasing the speed of the site.
In this article we introduce 9 of the best Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extensions, that can help you to increase the speed of your site.
Related posts: The best Extension for your site.
What is Lazy Loading?
This will increase the loading speed of the site and the site will be displayed in less time.
Related posts: Introducing 7 of the best Magento blog Extensions
What are the benefits of lazy loading Extension?
The advantages of using Lazy Loading are:
1) Reduce initial load time
Lazy loading on the web page reduces page size and allows the page to load faster.
2) Save bandwidth consumption
Lazy Loading saves bandwidth by providing content to users if they request it.
3) Protection of system resources
Related posts: Best Magento 2 extensions 2023
Related posts: The best SEO Magento Extension
The best Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extension
There are many Extensions to load the site pages and images as soon as possible. In the following, we introduce 9 of the best Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extensions.
Related posts:: 6 of the best Magento related product Extensions
Magento 2 Image Lazy Load Extension
Magento 2 Lazy Loading is the extension that allows you to enable lazy load for the images on your Magento 2 store to improve the speed of the page and reduce the page size.
This plugin will have a dramatic impact on your online store performance. This is especially important for your mobile users with a slow Internet connection.
Lazy Load for Magento 2
Speed up the loading of your site pages with Magento 2 Lazy Load. Improve your site performance by loading product images based on demand
- Apply preload images to the first screen of the page
- Lazy load Magento products when customers scroll down
- Offload the server to save the Internet bandwidth
- Optimize images by WebP format, mobile or tablet resolutions
- Reduce the size of product thumbnails without affecting their quality
- Implement code optimization and server push for the rapid content delivery
Lazy Loading for Magento 2
Magento 2 Lazy Loading extension allows speeding up the site load by showing the image only at the demanding time. Lazy Loading improves the performance of the site and reduces bounce rate due to slow loading.
- Lazy Load Images
- Lazy Loading to the most popular pages
- Various Lazy Loading effects
- Set loading point time
- Exclude Lazy Loading with ease
Magento 2 Lazy Load Images & Products.
Lazy Loading is essential for any store on the Magento 2 platform! Increase the overall speed and SEO score of your store by ensuring you have Lazy Loading applied to your images on Category Pages, Product Pages, and even CMS Pages!
- Lazy Loading
- Start Lazy Loading earlier than the viewport
- Custom Lazy Loading animation speed
- Custom Loading Placeholder
- Custom Loading Placeholder Width
- 1 Minute Installation GUI
- 1 month of free support included
Magento 2 Lazy Load
Magento 2 Lazy Load Product Image extension allows loading product images when scrolling down the pages to reduce loading time for better performance.
- Load product images as a scroll
- Load product images on time or before they appear on the screen
- Offload for server and save internet bandwidth
- SEO – friendly: Google, Bing, and Yahoo can index lazyload product images
- Reduce Magento 2 website loading time
- Offload for the server (reduce server requests) and save bandwidth
SEO – friendly: When installing Magento 2 Lazy Load Image Extension, you don’t face the problem that search bots cannot index lazyload product images.
- Well compatible with Magento version 2 platform
- Allows administrators to choose their desired loading icons
Magento 2 Lazy Load Extension
Magento 2 Lazy Load Extension helps speed up websites by 70% with the mechanism of loading images and videos on demand. Therefore, this is a wise choice for you to optimize your site’s performance.
- Delay images and videos loading until users scroll down
- Optimize SEO for Magento 2 websites
- Reduce server bandwidth
- Apply to all pages
- Support both image and video lazy loading
- Create a smooth loading transition
- Configure the threshold
- Fully compatible with Magezon Page Builder
Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extension
Lazy Loading is one of the most feature-rich plugins which allows your website to run faster than its original speed. It does so by optimizing the images of your website.
The plugin is extremely popular and is used by thousands of users from all across the world. It will reduce the size of your images to 80% of their original size.
The plugin helps your Magento website load extremely fast.
- Full Page Cache.
- HTML minification.
- GZip compresses the combined files.
- Generate sprite to combine background images.
- Ability to exclude files from combining to resolve conflicts.
Magento 2 Lazy Load
Optimizing the way media files load is a crucial step to improving performance.
Magento 2 Lazy Load fetches images and videos only when a visitor needs them. This should noticeably lessen your site’s loading time.
- Load images and videos lazily
- Improve the score on Google Page Speed Insights
- Make pages load faster
- Improve the visitor experience
Magento 2 Lazy Load Image
Improve the loading time of your site pages with our Magento 2 Lazy Load Image. Increase your site performance by loading product, category and CMS page images as the user scrolls down the page. It helps you achieve better speed and performance, ensures a smooth user experience, better conversion, and improved SEO score.
- Delay Product images loading until users scroll down
- Implements Lazy Load for images appearing on Static pages, Static blocks, and Widgets
- Optimize your SEO for Magento 2 websites
- Smooth loading transition for better user experiences
- Must have for mobile views
Related posts: What is a Sitemap and How Does Site map Affect SEO?
Using Lazy Load Extension can be very effective for saving a site bandwidth and also increasing the speed of the site and improving the user experience.
We have introduced some of the best Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extension. I hope by reading this article, we have been able to help you choose the best Magento 2 Lazy Loading Extension.
If you know a better extension, write to us in the comments section for others that can use it as well.