Some online stores can’t offer a pre-defined price for their product; because some products do not have a fixed price and their price is changed every day. It takes time to change the prices every day and is difficult for store managers; which is why they use “call for price extension“.
Related posts: What is Magento?
Magento 2 call for price extension, replace the “Add to Cart” button with the “Call for Price” button; Store managers can use the “Call for Price” button for all or some of the products. These Extensions are managed in the Magento admin section.
Join us in this article to introduce the best 6 Magento 2 call for price extensions.
Related posts: Best Magento 2 extensions 2023
The best Magento 2 call for price extension
There are many contact Extensions on the sites and each has different features and prices. Some of these extensions have the ability to select a product based on the date or product code or product category. In the following, we will introduce the best 6 Magento 2 call for price extensions to you.
Related posts: Introducing 7 of the best Magento blog Extensions
Call for Price Extension for Magento 2 by Amasty
Replace the price with flexible options. Place a link with redirection or an image instead of the button. Select the group of customers and particular categories to display the ‘Call for price’ button. Easily engage customers in more activity, asking to sign up and provide more feedback.
- Replace the price info with various flexible options
- Hide prices from particular customer groups
- Display special price only on particular category pages
- Use the popup to collect the customers’ data
- Use redirection links for your marketing purposes
Call for Price for Magento 2 by Mageplaza
Magento 2 Call For Price supports e-commerce shop owners to manage product price visibility. Call For Price is useful for specific purposes that push buyers to contact to store as well as hide product prices effectively.
- Replace Add to cart button with various options
- Rule-based action for Call for Price
- Easy to manage the visibility
- Advanced Call for Price Report
- Pop-up price request form, Login to see the price, Link to a new CMS page
- Well compatible with: One Step Checkout, GDPR, Google reCaptcha, Social Login, Advanced Reports, Quick View, Table Category View extension
Magento 2 Call For Price by Magecomp
Magento 2 Call for Price extension Helps to hide product price and Add to Cart and replace it with Call For Price button to encourage visitors to contact you for a quote.
- Show custom message instead of the product price
- Google ReCAPTCHA integration to avoid spams
- Option to enable call for price for specific customer groups
- Supports all default Magento product types
- Backend grid to list all call for price inquiries with customer details
Related posts: The best SEO Magento Extension
Call for Price Magento 2 Extension by SETUBRIDGE
The Magento 2 Call For Price extension is a flexible tool for the merchant to hide price and display the call for The price button.
- Replace “Add to cart” with the “Call For Price” button on pages
- Set hide price to specific categories, products, or customer groups
- Personalize title for “call for price” button
- Reply customer’s request directly from admin panel
- Configure email notification to the customer
- Hide Price extension supports multi-store
- Support all types of product
Magento 2 Call Features :
- The plugin can be enabled/disabled from the admin panel.
- Hide price for particular product pages, groups of users or categories, or store view.
- Store admin can apply call-to-action events on selected groups of customers.
- Show/hide product pricing by all different store views.
- Inspirit your customers by asking for pricing.
- The customer is able to connect with the admin to get product prices.
- Admin can view all the products in an admin panel which is enabled as a call to action.
- Store admin can reply from the back-end towards customers who had requested a rate.
- Store admin can alter email template from backend configuration.
- Call for pricing extension ready to use in multi-store.
Related posts:: 6 of the best Magento-related Product Extension
Magento 2 Call For Price by Fmeextensions
Magento 2 Call for Price allows you to replace product prices & Add to Cart button with customizable “Call for Price” text, image, Link, or Quote form. Review price inquiries and reply to them accordingly from back office. You can also hide by customer groups & store views to optimize your pricing strategy for different customer types.
- Hide Product Price & Add to Cart Button
- Replace with Text, Image, link, or A Quote Form
- Hide by Customer Groups & Store Views
- Create Multiple Call for Price Rules
- Quote Submissions Are Displayed in Backoffice
- Review Inquiries & Reply to Them from Backoffice
- Email Notifications for Both Merchants & Customers
- Hide Price of Cross-sells, Up-sells & Related Products
Magento 2 Hide Price/Call for Price by BSS
Get straight to the point! You want to hide the price and drive customers to ask for the price in several ways such as direct contact, login, fill in the price request form, etc. The default totally fails to do so. Hence, we offer this Magento 2 Call for Price extension:
- Set up Hide Price config
- Hide price for particular customer groups, products, and categories
- Replace Add to cart button with text depending on your purposes
- Set up Call for Price config
- Apply function based on products, categories, and customer groups
- Customize and link the custom Add to cart to an Ask for price form
Related posts: best Magento Extension page builders
In this article, we have introduced 6 of the best Magento call Extensions. And we told you the features and characteristics of each. I hope by reading this article we have been able to help you purchase the Magento Call plugin.