These days, the use of pop-ups has become very popular and the reason for using them is to earn money for site admins and increase the site rank. Excessive use of pop-ups has raised the question of whether to use pop-ups or not.
Given that the inventor of the Pop-up has apologized for his invention, and has stated that the pop-up was not used properly, we face the question of whether Google has fined sites that use the pop-up made by him?
In this article, we will introduce you to 8 of the best Magento Popup Extensions. We also explain how to use the pop-up Extension for Magento properly. So stay with us until the end of the article.
Related posts: Best Magento 2 extensions 2023
Even if we do not consider being fined by Google, we can see that pop-ups have a negative impact on the site. Because users close the opened windows as soon as they see the pop-up and leave the site. But pop-ups are not always bad and we can make good use of them for sites. Pop-up extensions provide many facilities to site managers and can help to increase site sales.
Related posts: What is Magento?
What is a pop-up?
A pop-up is an online ad that usually opens in a smaller and separate window from the home screen and it is exposed to users. These windows often contain an offer or advertisement that suddenly appears on the screen to attract the user’s attention. I’m sure you now understand what messages we are talking about because it appears in front of your eyes several times daily.
Related posts: Introducing 7 of the best Magento blog Extensions
Note that the name of this window is not pop-up at all but it is called a pop-up. The name of the windows that appear is extension or Extension, intermediate pages, and things like that, but we call everyone a pop-up, so do not be too sensitive about its name.
Pop-up ads have no standard size, sometimes appearing as a small window in the corner of the page; Sometimes they are full-page and take up the entire page you are reading.
Related posts: 6 of the best calls for Extension prices
What can we do to use pop-ups for our site to have a positive effect?
It is better to know that pop-ups can affect your site ranking if:
- Use timed pop-ups
If you don’t have any choice except to use pop-ups, you can change the display time of the interstitial ads.
For example, postpone the opening of pop-up windows As long as the user has not finished reading.
Related posts: best Magento Extension page builders
- You can also use the pop-up scroll.
Scroll pop-up is a good option to create your own pop-up.
This pop-up is shown to users when the user has read the contents of the page to the end or to the extent that you specify and the user scrolls. At this time Popup Extension can suggest reading another article or an offer to buy more complete information of the same education and content.
Related posts: 6 of the best Magento-related product Extensions
Intermediate ads that are unauthorized by Google
- All intermediate ads aren’t aggressive and get different scores from Google.
- If your intermediate ads bother the user and the ad content is irrelevant, it will make the ranking of your site lower.
- Avoid ads that Google has previously penalized.
Use non-offensive advertising
- Non-aggressive intermediate advertising does not get a negative rating from Google.
- Non-invasive intermediate advertisements such as informing users about the site that this content should legally be produced.
- Pop-ups such as slides, ad banners and tabs that reach the Google-approved volume do not make a problem.
- If you are unaware of intrusive and non-aggressive interstitial ads, do not use pop-ups that take up the entire page and make it difficult for the user to read.
Do not use some intermediate ads
- Language selection pop-ups on the site reduce the value of a page because they are annoying pop-ups and Google fines them.
- Use sticky sidebars, buttons for content sharing, online chat, discount coupons with caution, although these will not have a negative effect on your SEO.
Consider the following if you are using a pop-up Extension:
If you use interstitial ads when leaving the site, use the Noindex tag in your site code.
Avoid hidden pop-ups on mobile as much as you can.
The best Magento Popup Extensions
If the Popup Extension is not suitable and does not have the features you want, not only it will not have a positive effect on the site, but it can also have a negative effect. We introduce 8 of the best Popup Extensions that you can use.
Extension Popup Pro Magento 2
Draw buyers’ attention to promo offers using highly customizable popups.
- Display popups on the catalog and product pages, at shopping cart and checkout
- Make pop-ups visible with 7 animation effects and 9 predefined positions on a page
- Trigger popups upon a set period after the page load, exit intent, percentage of page scrolling, or the number of viewed pages
- Control the number of popup displays per customer
POPUP EXTENSION for Magento 2.3, 2.4
Popup extension is a universal Magento 2 extension to pop up any HTML content, image, or form on the loading of the page or on specific customer action on your website.
FEATURES OF Magento POPUP EXTENSION
This Magento Advanced Popup extension for Magento 2 has a lot of features that make your store perfect. Through this module, you can set Any content, Anywhere, Anytime.
- Image. ( jpeg, JPG, PNG, gif, Instagram, TwitPic, etc… )
- Video. ( YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, etc… )
- HTML. ( Any kind of HTML content, Form, widget, etc… )
- Custom. ( TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor integration in the admin interface.)
- Any CMS Widget.
- Google Map.
- You can set Advanced Popup on any Page.
- Home Page or any CMS page
- Category Page.
- Product Page.
- On Click.
- You can set cookies manually.
- You can specify the time for the Popup display.
- You can specify the stay on time of Popup.
- Image Link: you can set a redirection link for the image so, through a popup directly redirect to another page.
- Popup Size: You can specify the Height and Width of the Popup.
- You can configure the effect to Show Popup and Close Popup.
- Fully Configurable.
- Background Opacity: You Can specify background opacity through the admin side setting.
- You can set your own time for a cookie.
- The popup is responsive, width is auto adjustable fit to the screen for mobile, tablet.
- Start Date and End Date.
Exit Intent Extensions Popup Magento 2
Pop-up module / Exit Intent Popup for Magento 2 improves customer retention and converts abandoning store visitors to customers/subscribers. With the support of exit-intent popups, online stores can draw attention to subscriptions, discount coupons, and other content on their page.
Features of Exit-Intent Popup Magento 2
- Flexible display banners on every page
- Exit-intent pop-ups appear after the configured time
- pop-ups reappear after the configured time
- Restrict times to display pop-ups
- Premade pop-up templates
- AJAX submit subscriber
Extension POP-UP FOR MAGENTO 2
The Popup extension for Magento 2 is a great solution for those who want their visitors to be aware of all the latest and hot stuff in your store.
This is a universal extension to create popups with any HTML content, image, or form when pages load to grab customer attention. Promote your products, news, ads, and events or collect information from users by any kind of form (newsletter or any custom form) through an attractive popup window.
Features POPUP FOR MAGENTO 2
You can fully control the appearance of your pop-ups by defining the following options:
- Html content with any widgets or shortcode.
- Set popup visible for all pages or just the homepage.
- Show popup for the special customer groups.
- Window dimensions.
- Start and end date (you can set the countdown time visible on the popup).
Popup Extensions MAGENTO 2
Create beautiful popups in a fast and simple way with our pre-designed templates. Popups are helpful to make customers focus on the exact content they want and drive their decisions with CTA elements.
- Create unlimited popups
- 45+ appealing popup templates (updated continuously)
- Multiple trigger rules: after users spend X seconds on the page, after users scroll X% of the page after users view X pages on the website, exit-intent
- 6 popup types: Yes/No Button, Subscribe Form, Social Sharing, Contact Form, Static Content & Hot Deal
- Display popup at 9 different positions on any page
- Edit and show floating button to catch the attention
- Use WYSIWYG editor to edit the content of the popup
- Track popup performance and data log
- Schedule your popup with a start date and end date
- Responsive on mobiles
Exit Intent Extensions Popup for Magento 2
Employ Magento 2 Exit Intent Popup to convert abandoning store visitors into customers. Drive more sales and notably boost your subscriber base.
- Interact with abandoning customers via exit-intent popup
- Retain customers with attractive offers and discounts
- Display exit popup on the shopping cart and checkout pages
- Сustomize popup content easily
- Benefit from GDPR compliance
Magento 2 Popup Extensions
Own this charming extension to create a stunning Magento Popup for your sites!
- Create different types of popup
- Set up display rules and pages
- Target popup to customer groups and store views.
- Visible on pages up to 6 positions
- Offer 6 fascinating animations for pop-up
- Config valid date, the cookie expires, timer for popup display
- Responsive on all devices
- Free REST & GraphQL API support is coming soon
- Now support exit-intent triggered popup! Keep customers stay and engage with your online store!
- 5 hottest Popup templates are NOW ready to load and further customize!
Exit Popup Magento 2 ® Extensions
- Magento 2 exit popup extension allows the store admin to display an interactive subscription popup every time the customer intends to exit the site.
- Magento exit-intent popup module is fully customizable.
- The Magento email subscription popup encourages the customer to make the purchase.
- The Magento 2 exit popup extension offers the Mailchimp integrator option.
Features of Magento Extension Pop-up:
- The Magento 2 exit popup extension allows the store admin to enable/disable the interactive Popup whenever they want as per requirements.
- The Magento email subscription popup Extension enables the merchant to change the text that shows in the popup window.
- The Magento 2 store admin has an option to show your logo on the popup window.
- This Magento exit popup extension enables the e-merchant to add the Custom CSS and JS code for customization of the exit popup.
- The Magento 2 email subscription popup allows the store admin to change the look and feel of the CTA button.
- The Magento extension enables the online retailers to choose the customer group whom they want to show the interactive popup.
- With the help of this Magento 2 subscription popup extension, the Store admin can create the own rule cart rules by choosing different values
- For the discount period, discount value, minimum cart amount, etc.
- The Magento 2 Exit Intent popup extension has an option to add a custom background image to the email subscription popup window to make it more appealing to the visitors.
- The Magento 2 module enables the Magento 2 store owner to set discount value as ‘Fixed Amount’ or ‘Percentage’.
- Online retailers can keep track of the overall coupon performance.
- The Store owner can enable/disable free shipping on all the discount coupons generated using the exit popup module.
- The Magento 2 exit popup plugin offers the MailChimp integration features to the store admin.
How do I create a Popup in Magento?
A pop-up is online advertising that usually opens in a smaller, separate window from the home screen and is exposed to users.
These windows often contain an offer or advertisement that suddenly appears on the screen to attract the user’s attention. The popup is an Extension that you can install on your website in a few minutes.
How do I create a Popup in Magento 2?
Magento 2 is no exception and you can install Popup on each builder store. The Popup extension for Magento 2 is a great solution for those who want their visitors to be aware of all the latest and hot stuff in their store.
In this article, we explained what an Extension Pop-up is and how to use it properly. We have also introduced 8 of the best Magento Popup Extensions. If you know another Magento popup Extension, share it with us in the comments section so other friends can use it too.